1. This agreement (the “Agreement”) is between you (the “Viewer”) and Stoke and Gold Limited (the “Service Provider”). When making a purchase of the associated services detailed herein the Viewer agrees to be bound in full by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which are as follows:
1. The Service Provider agrees to provide to the Viewer with the following services (the “Services”):
a. Video training and calls (the “Calls”) executed by a representative of the Service Provider through a digital medium covering topics and providing advice (the “Advice”) and strategies (the “Strategies”) in relation to email marketing and marketing (the “Purpose”).
b. During the Calls the Service Provider may furnish the Viewer with certain digital learning aids, such as, but not limited to: PDFs, and templates (the “Learning Aids”).
c. It is to the discretion of the Service Provider as to whether they provide the Learning Aids.
3. VIEWER RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Under the terms of this Agreement the Viewer agrees that the following are the sole responsibilities of the Viewer and the Viewer will hold harmless the Service Provider for any damages (either material or immaterial) arising from the Viewer not complying with these responsibilities (the “Viewer Responsibilities”):
a. Watching the Calls;
b. Not missing any Calls;
c. Following the Advice offering by the Service Provider;
d. Following the Strategies offered by the Service Provider;
e. To implement the Advice and Strategies in the way taught by the Service Provider;
f. To ensure emails sent by the Service Provider (where the Service Provider is using firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address to send correspondence) do not enter the Viewer’s spam.
4. TERM OF AGREEMENT
1. This Agreement will begin on the date of purchase (the “DOP”) and end at the end of the Refund Period (defined in 6. Refund Policy).
1. For the delivery of the Services the Viewer agrees to pay the Service Provider a one-off fee of $997.00 (the “Fee”).
2. Where the Viewer is based in an EU or UK region, the Fee will include any value added tax (VAT) owed.
3. The Fee will be charged in United States Dollar (USD).
4. The Fee will be paid by way of credit card.
6. REFUND POLICY
1. A Refund will only be granted provided ALL the following terms are met (the “Refund Criteria”):
a. The Viewer has not breached any of the Viewer Responsibilities defined in Section 3. Viewer Responsibilities.
b. The Viewer can prove to the Service Provider that they followed and implemented the Advice and Strategies covered in the Calls.
c. The refund request (the “Refund Request”) is made AFTER sixty (60) days of the first call DOP.
i. The time at which the First Call and all subsequent Calls taking place will be detailed in an email sent by the Service Provider (the “Schedule”).
d. If any of the Refund Criteria has not been met the Viewer will not be entitled to a Refund in the event of a Refund Request being made by the Viewer.
e. In the event of a Refund Request being submitted by the Viewer and the Refund Criteria being met the Viewer will allow seven (7) business days for the Refund to be made by the Service Provider (the “Refund Timeframe”).
7. LIMITED LIABILITY
1. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages, or for any loss of profits or business interruptions caused or alleged to have been caused by the performance or non-performance of the Services.
2. The Viewer agrees that, in the event the Service Provider is determined to be liable for any such loss, the Viewer's sole remedy against the Service Provider is limited to a refund of payments made by Viewer for said Services, less expenses paid to sub-contractors or to third parties:
a. This is to be made at the sole discretion of the Service Provider who is at no obligation to grant such refund at any point and to any extent.
3. The Service Provider is not responsible for errors which result from faulty or incomplete information supplied to the Service Provider by the Viewer. The Viewer also agrees to not seek damages in excess of the contractually agreed upon limitations directly or indirectly through suits by or against other parties.
4. The Service Provider shall not be liable to Viewer for any costs, damages or delays due to causes beyond its control, expressly including without limitation:
a. Unknown site characteristics;
b. Changes in policies;
c. Changes in terms of services;
d. Termination by social media sites including without limitation Facebook;
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
1. It is agreed that there is no: representation, warranty, collateral agreement affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided for in this Agreement. This Agreement contains the whole agreement between the Parties.
2. This Agreement shall take superiority over any other prior agreement (the “Prior Agreement”) that the Parties may have entered into, whether the Prior Agreement was written or verbal.
10. CAPACITY AS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
1. In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Service Provider is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Service Provider and the Viewer acknowledge that this Agreement is exclusively a contract for service.
1. This Agreement does not create a partnership between the Parties.
12. TITLES AND HEADINGS
1. Headings and subheadings are inserted for the convenience and ease of reference and readability of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
13. GENDER AND PLURALITY
1. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa.
2. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
1. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
15. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
1. This Agreement is constructed and governed in accordance with and is enforced solely under the laws of the Country of England.
- Total payment
- 1xEmail CPA Mastery | Pro Ticket$997-+
- Sales tax$0
- Today's payment
- Email CPA Mastery | Pro Ticket$0
- Sales tax$0
- Future payments
- Sales tax$0
- Future amount
- Today's payment:
- Today's payment
All prices in USD
Jordan Carter has delivered an exceptional amount of value in a way that most internet gurus wouldnt have the balls to attempt.. he actually cares about your results and will put his neck on the line to help you achieve them, even if it leaves you kicking and screaming!
I've worked with Jordan in the past and he has blown away my expectations again with this bootcamp. It's ahead of the curve (I don't know anyone else doing this), is clear and to the point, and is full of actionable steps + support to get you making sales as soon as possible. Couldn't recommend it more.
This is mind blowing. Seriously. I've got a lot of knowledge to apply and you will get results fast! You WILL get sales calls every day! You will see how to master direct mailing and how powerful it is!